top of page

#27

01/01/2024

In the “newbeauty.ai” series I extensively use AI assistance which saves me some time and allows me to use cutting edge technologies in favour of my art.

Neural network (AI) to me is like a visualising assistant. I tell it what’s on my mind, it could be an idea for a sculpture or a painting, and it conveniently renders an image of that idea for me. It’s still awkward and far from good understanding but after tens or hundreds takes it can give me something interesting. I learn how to better put my visual ideas into proper words, how to better describe what I would like to see on the screen and hopefully AI also learns how to properly visualise my prompts. But even after I get the generated image I like, it is only 1% of what should be done and the other 99% I still have to do myself.

コメント


bottom of page